Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday, Noemi



Hey again! Today I did not feel like waking up oh man I went to sleep nearly at 1 in the morning because it was uncomfortably hot. I still managed myself to get up, Today was pretty hot too I would guess about 90 to 95 degrees? I love the weather though.. Well let's not get all carried away shall we? I would say that I had a long day because we stayed most of the day in our groups in one classrooms. But today the activity i enjoyed most was the knot game because we could only use ONE hand and the other behind your back, on my luck we used our left hands, yea I'm a lefty and I like it. At first we were discussing how were we going to untie the knots but then we realized that it was just a pattern one had to go through a loop first
, then the next, and then the next... I had fun right there.









Later one of my group staff says that we are going to go to the next classroom because we are going to build a bridge of knowledge, and the "egg drop" at that moment I ask myself What is that? But as we went into the class and they gave us material for the bridge I said oh okay now I get what we are doing, we had to build a bridge out of straws marshmallows and toothpicks. At first my group didn't know how to to come up with an idea but after one of my partners ate several marshmallows she got an idea. Then we did the egg drop, that I would honestly say was a bit more challenging because we had to figure out how to keep the egg safe when falling from a 3 story window with some of he material that we were given. I would love to say that my group's work was a success but... Nope it wasn't the egg broke but it was fun watching the others egg fall and break.




After dinner, we went to go play dodge ball; I like that game but the thing is that I am not much of a thrower I'm more of a catcher but not a perfect one. I like being out in the game but my head problem I don't know, I hope not but I think I have migraines so I can get light headed really easy so it's hard for me to keep up in sports. After that it's just me here blogging about what I enjoyed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment