On the 4th day we went to the Newport Aquarium. We looked around and had lots of fun. I saw many animals and learned new things about them. It was really cold but I still had fun.
That same day we went to dissect a squid. My partner was Gustavo(left). Before I didn't know who he was and know I do and I think he's a really fun guy. When we finished dissecting the squid we decided to make a face with the tentacles and ink, it was really fun.
That same day we went to The Devil's Punchbowl. It was really fun but also really cold. Only a couple people got in the water but it was fun. We decided to make a pyramid with most of the students and staff members. We ended getting one good picture before the pyramid collapsed. After the beach we went home and played a couple of games until it was time to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment