Hello my name is Icxel (The one on the right who is looking up) , and I haved lived in Oregon all my life. Im the third oldest from four. I have two brothers and one sister. Both of my brothers have graduated from high school. I got the opportunity to come here because someone saw that I had leadership skills in me and believed in me. Today was our first day. I thought it was going to be boring at first, but once you start getting involved and start talking to people it's actually pretty fun! You get to meet new people, and have a conversation with them. Its a place were you can be yourself, and just have fun. The people here are really nice and they give really good advice.
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself and having fun because we want you to have fun and learn new things about yourself and your peers. We also want you to be yourself and participate as much as you can so that's good to hear. I hope you have fun the rest of the week.
Jose
Post a Comment