To start with my name is Noemi and I would like to introduce my self to all my audiences, I am a proud Latina that is enrolled in the Oregon Migrant Leadership Institute. I am not much of a talker when I'm around people I don't know very well but eventually I start making simple conversation with them, and sooner or later I am making a new friend. I love making people laugh even though I sometimes try not to but I guess its just me, I like to say funny things about objects that surround me or just plainly being silly. I am a friendly person, very easy to talk to plus I like meeting new people so hey you already know my name what's yours!
Being honest here im not quite expirienced yet because it's my first day but I will be fully in by the end of this week I can asure you that. In the mean time I can tell you about what I experienced today, yea I think that sounds good. Today as I said is my first day here in campus and to tell you the truth i'm tired, I think i'm the only one out of my friends here that woke up at 5:30 am. It's kind of funny because I thought that we were leavining from home base at 7:2o am so I woke up earlier than usual to get ready and when I get there, say at 7:15 I see that no one is there so I started to panick thinking that the bus had already left but then people started getting there. Now after 3 hours of having numb legs for sitting down we get to campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment